Headquartered in Tucson, Az, PPEP (Portable Practical Educational Preparation), Inc., founded by Dr. John Arnold, began services to the rural areas of Arizona in August of 1967. PPEP has since expanded considerably and offering many services to rural and metropolitan Arizona communities including:
- National Farmworkers Jobs Program - PPEP, Inc. has proudly been a prime sponsor of the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) Section 167 Migrant and Seasonal Farmworker Employment and Training Programs, since 1981, serving migrant and seasonal farm workers throughout the state of AZ in nine counties and rural areas. Among the many services offered are: On-the-Job Training; Work-Experience; Construction; Classroom Training; Apprenticeship Programs; Commercial Driver's License; Self Employment; School & College Programs; Job Readiness; Pesticide and Safety Training, and Training Related Support Services.
- Human & Social Services, Welfare to Work and Case Management - Providing long-term case management services to farmworkers and other low income individuals and families; employment support services, emergency aid for food, clothing & rental/housing assistance; and training and placement services to 55 and older populations.
- WIOA Adult, Dislocated and Youth Employment and Training – Providing employment, training and education services through the Arizona@work One Stop centers to adult, dislocated, and youth populations in rural and urban settings as well as summer and after school programs. Training includes On-the-Job Training; Work-Experience; Classroom Training; Apprenticeship Programs; Commercial Driver's License; School & College Programs; Job Readiness; and some Support Services
- YouthBuild – providing youth an opportunity to reengage in high school activities to earn their accredited HS diploma, obtain certified credentialing certification, engage in job readiness and career counseling, leadership development opportunities, working with communities through service activities, post-secondary school opportunities and career development/job placement. This program is developing low income affordable housing and providing rehab housing projects to other low income individuals and families in the communities of Tucson and Yuma County
- Integrated Care – Intellectual Developmental Disability Services - Provides comprehensive home and community based services in a variety of clinical, therapeutic, and direct care methods for individuals of all ages throughout Arizona. Services include: Individualized Residential Services; Group Home Living Environments; Day Treatment and Training; and Transportation services.
- Integrated Care – Behavioral Health Services - is dedicated to the development and implementation of a variety of treatment, outreach, and rehabilitation programs, in home counseling to adolescents and adults, AHHHCS screening and application assistance. Service categories include: anger management, domestic violence, alcohol and substance abuse counseling, D.U.I education, mental health, specialized children's services and consultation. BHS to Charter High School. Specialty Provider for the Cenpatico Integrated Care services area.
- PPEP TEC Charter High Schools - PPEP TEC is a publicly financed statewide school district so tuition is free and provides education for students ages 14 to 21 in grades 9 through 12. Graduates earn a high school diploma and campuses are located in Douglas, Sierra Vista, Casa Grande, Somerton, San Luis and Tucson (including a Night School). Students are able to participate in extra-curricular activities, technology-based learning options, career fairs, dual enrollment options and scholarship opportunities. PPEP is also the charter holder for two online learning – Arizona Virtual Academy and Insight Arizona.
- PPEP Micro-business and Housing Development Corporation (PMHDC)-PMHDC is the largest provider of alternative business and housing financing in rural Arizona and Rocky Mountain Region. Services include: business loans; affordable housing financing products; community facilities loans; technical assistance; & training and business development services.
- PPEP International – In both Mexico and on the continent of Africa, PPEP is operating programs in the areas of human services, clean water education, diabetes prevention and economic development.
- Community Projects – La Ramona Apartments (Benson), Don Frew Apartments (Marana), Arivaca Community Garden and Action Center, and Promotoras de Esperanza.
To view our available openings and apply to become a member of our team click the "Job Opportunities" button