Under the general supervision of the Integrated Care Executive Director, this position has primary responsibility to manage and provide accurate and timely electronic claims billing and collections to contracted service providers. Reconciles billing, accountable for summing hours of services rendered to members/clients according to AZ state standards and department procedures. Verifies accuracy of information, ICD9 and CPT coding. Maintains a billing report, providing a copy daily to Executive Director.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inputs daily information into billing software.
- Creates, modifies and maintains databases for client tracking.
- Creates monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and yearly reports as required by fund sources, government oversight agencies and internal needs; assists in the preparation of billings and other reports for the Counseling Department.
- Modification of monthly billings as needed for denials.
- Tracking of all acceptance, pending and denial of billings to funding sources.
- Completes or creates forms required by fund sources and internal needs.
- Produces correspondence and other written communications as required.
- Prepares monthly status reports for supervisor on status of goals and objectives.
- Attends monthly meeting with funding sources.
- Attends training workshops as requested.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- One (1) year prior work experience in the administrative/clerical field.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Valid Arizona driver’s license and clearance/approval from corporate auto insurer.
- Any combination of academic education, professional training or work experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Three (3) years prior work experience in the administrative/clerical field, preferably in a non-profit environment.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Must be able to see/read a computer monitor screen.
- Must be able to lift and carry fifteen (15) pounds